Skison 19/20

moe ghoul

41 minutes ago, Schif said:

Buckman's Tent Sale is only a few weeks away

i had no idea the Buckmans in exton caught on fire last month.  luckily, they salvaged a lot of the building and will be open this winter season.  debating ordering my new board now and paying full price, or taking a gamble and hoping Buckman's has my size for the 20% tent sale.  probably just gonna order online to be sure

Edited by theprogram4

1 minute ago, theprogram4 said:

i had no idea the Buckmans in exton caught on fire last month.  luckily, they salvaged a lot of the building and will be open this winter season.  debating ordering my new board now and paying full price, or taking a gamble and hoping Buckman's has my size for the 20% tent sale.  probably just gonna order online to be sure

What kind of board are you getting? 

7 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

It's the middle of Sept which means we're almost in the month (October) where we can say there's a good chance that I'll be skiing next month (November).

They keep kicking around the idea of some 90 degree temps next week, at least for Phila.  Once i can shut the A/C off, open the windows to where you wake up in the middle of the night freezing cold, then i will really get in the spirit.  It was nice in the Poconos last weekend though.....almost downright chilly overnight.  

22 minutes ago, Schif said:

What kind of board are you getting? 

just placed my order for the Ride Wildlife:

https://ridesnowboards.com/en-us/p/wild-life-snowboard

same board i've had for 4 or 5 seasons, but im going from 159W to 161W. 

now i just need new goggles and im set for the season

Edited by theprogram4

4 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

just placed my order for the Ride Wildlife:

https://ridesnowboards.com/en-us/p/wild-life-snowboard

same board i've had for 4 or 5 seasons, but im going from 159W to 161W. 

now i just need new goggles and im set for the season

$430 and free shipping doesn’t seem bad.  I also need new goggles at least bright light. It’s amazing goggles last me like 5-6 years usually for two pairs.  

Ordered the Epic Passes a couple weeks ago before the price went up. I just got the email to finalize the passes with pictures and disclosures. Everything is moving so quick right now that I feel like I’m definitely not going to ride as much as I was hoping to this year...