Skison 19/20

moe ghoul

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Do you pay for a ski magazine subscription?  I used to get Ski, Skiing, Powder and Snow country subscriptions.  

I do.  it was a whooping $4.  They practically give it away.  Theres probably 2 interesting articles in it surrounded by things that are basically advertisements made to look like articles.  

8 hours ago, Barb said:

Nope and I’m still sporting my stupid air cast boot so couldn’t play in it anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bummer. My wife had toe surgery about a month ago and is still hobbling around in a plastic Herman munster bootcast for the foreseeable future. I think the northern rockies got some. Heal up fast!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Were officially in the month (October) where we can say that there's a very good chance that we're skiing next month (November). Get your shit tuned. We'll be skiing before you know it.

i read this post and remembered XANADU was supposed to open this month, it has now been pushed back to December lol

Booked flights and VRBO in Taos for our annual ski trip yesterday.
Tonight going to make arrangements for a weekend at Killington and another weekend in the Catskills.  
Here we go!!!

Awesome dude! Has me wanting to book something now.

Side note. I just found out yesterday that VRBO isn't pronounced by letters...VRBO. It's pronounced "verbo". WTF...mind blown.

1 minute ago, RidgeRacer said:

Awesome dude! Has me wanting to book something now.

Side note. I just found out yesterday that VRBO isn't pronounced by letters...VRBO. It's pronounced "verbo". WTF...mind blown.

I think I read that they did a re-branding campaign to the "verbo" thing.  I'm not participating.  I will always call it VeeArrBeeeOhhh.

• Like 2