Skison 19/20

moe ghoul

58 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

i love self checkout.  But then again, you have these people that abuse it by taking a cart full of groceries in it.  

Alot of people frown on self checkout as its basically a way for the store to get you to work for them.  I'm totally fine with it if it gets me out of the store quicker.  

36 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I thought people frown on self checkout because it eliminates jobs...part of automation.  Usually there’s somebody working 4-6 self checkouts constantly assisting people who don’t know how to use them.  

I don't get to the grocery store that often since my wife does most of the grocery shopping, but I was in there the other day and there was a fucking robot driving around just keeping its eye on the store.  Self checkout is great, but robots?!  Might need to get some robot insurance just in case.

38 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

I don't get to the grocery store that often since my wife does most of the grocery shopping, but I was in there the other day and there was a fucking robot driving around just keeping its eye on the store.  Self checkout is great, but robots?!  Might need to get some robot insurance just in case.

The robot is at Giant 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, indiggio said:

Wife & I were discussing what do to with body after death and decided upon...

https://www.statnews.com/2016/08/17/body-donations-medical-school/

Save the kid a crap-ton of money.

I want to donate my body to be in the Body Worlds exhibition, but only if they guarantee that I can be posed sitting on a toilet.  

Image result for body worlds plastination

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, NMSKI said:

The robot is on the look out for spills on the floor.  Never know when some pregnant woman's water will break or when that 3 yr old pees on the floor.  I dont get it either, but it doesnt end up in front of me in line looking for exact change.  

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

This is great @saltyant Moe is gonna groom the leftover perder 

Good stuff! I would be afraid to drive a $300,000 groomer. That costs twice as much as a small airplane. Do its mirrors fold in for safety?

We should all buy RC groomers and then we can groom the parking lot at Blue Mountain.

image.png.7d5cc2089f4e25b1a1e14a9dc9596555.png

Edited by saltyant

36 minutes ago, moe ghoul said:

already had a buddy call dibs for night rides to ski after hours. Even scored the coveted 4pm - midnite shift. Won't miss a beat. Feelin more local everyday up here.

I bet it's pretty amazing up on the hill at night.