Skison 19/20

moe ghoul

2 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Do they give you a discount for an extended stay? The only rooms I could find for $31 a night are hot sheets joints.

There’s a discount on 7 night stays and also an additional discount on 28 night stays.  They can’t do longer than a 28 night reservation because at that point guests would get tenants rights which hotels don’t want.  The $35 price was just a hot deal I found online and I screenshotted it and they honored it at the front desk. 

4 hours ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

Any thread is a hotel house thread for GSS. Or a parking lot pimping thread. Or a freestyle thread. Or a rack it thread. Or a...

Shut up and why do you only post at 1am. You’re the worst PASR.  You only post this time of year and then dissapear during ski season..on ignore. 

• Haha 1

Shut up and why do you only post at 1am. You’re the worst PASR.  You only post this time of year and then dissapear during ski season..on ignore. 

I try to post trip reports when I have something new and interesting to post on. Quality over quantity. Unfortunately, I’ve been limited in days outside of Sugarbush the past two years, and I just don’t feel like I have much to contribute when I’m not posting a TR.

I'm interviewing for a full time bartending position on Monday. Fine dining at the resort, but privately owned. 5-9PM.  If I get it, I'll have to quit the groomer job , so, I'll have had a groomer position and never drove a groomer. :) Moving in the fast lane up here! Dropped off 2 pair of skis to get mounted today.

• Confused 2

15 hours ago, moe ghoul said:

I'm interviewing for a full time bartending position on Monday. Fine dining at the resort, but privately owned. 5-9PM.  If I get it, I'll have to quit the groomer job , so, I'll have had a groomer position and never drove a groomer. :) Moving in the fast lane up here! Dropped off 2 pair of skis to get mounted today.

You’d rather bartend than be a groomer?  Snowing at Stowe now. 

34 minutes ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

Stoke level is high. It would be nice if I could use my Epic pass somewhere this weekend, or avoid the Monday madhouse at Killington for Veteran’s Day.

Do you have to work this weekend?  Most people work veterans no. I just believe no mail no banks and government offices and some schools are closed.  

7 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You’ll still have it. Do you still rock a neon green jacket??

I actually still have that jacket. It's covered in tree sap from when I cut down a christmas tree in the wasatch. Just sprung for some new outerwear though for the first time in probably 10 years, got some hot season leftovers:

SED.jpg

Edited by Justin

50 minutes ago, Justin said:

I actually still have that jacket. It's covered in tree sap from when I cut down a christmas tree in the wasatch. Just sprung for some new outerwear though for the first time in probably 10 years, got some hot season leftovers:

SED.jpg

Nice I guess you’re still a jibhonk