Skison 19/20

moe ghoul

11 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Blue doesn’t have a park on Sidewinder anymore and they got rid of the halfpipe

I mean they still have some park, enough to tickle the itch every now and then. top to bottom park runs through sidewinder were nice, but I won't miss it. the halfpipe was pretty much a waste with the exception of maybe 2 or 3 good days mid season and in the spring.

1 minute ago, Justin said:

I mean they still have some park, enough to tickle the itch every now and then. top to bottom park runs through sidewinder were nice, but I won't miss it. the halfpipe was pretty much a waste with the exception of maybe 2 or 3 good days mid season and in the spring.

You always start off posts with I mean lol

@GrilledSteezeSandwich and I had an intelligent and interesting conversation with @RajeevGuptaSucheeta a few months ago until @toast21602 said it was too stupid and locked the thread. Then @RajeevGuptaSucheeta disappeared never to be heard from again. One day I plan to make a pilgrimage to the Tobyhanna Dunkin Donuts to learn how they cook the donuts.

Edited by saltyant
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

@GrilledSteezeSandwich and I had an intelligent and interesting conversation with @RajeevGuptaSucheeta a few months ago until @toast21602 said it was too stupid and locked the thread. Then @RajeevGuptaSucheeta disappeared never to be heard from again. One day I plan to make a pilgrimage to the Tobyhanna Dunkin Donuts.

STFU

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, saltyant said:

@GrilledSteezeSandwich and I had an intelligent and interesting conversation with @RajeevGuptaSucheeta a few months ago until @toast21602 said it was too stupid and locked the thread. Then @RajeevGuptaSucheeta disappeared never to be heard from again. One day I plan to make a pilgrimage to the Tobyhanna Dunkin Donuts to learn how they cook the donuts.

That was so messed up. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Snow making at BBepic has been suspended temporarily due to rising temperatures.  Temperatures conducive to snowmaking should return around 4 pm.  

This hasnt been an overly productive day for me at work.  

Just noticed that. Blue should be around the 10pm range

• Like 1

@theprogram4 this is gonna sound sacrilegious, but I've been into DVR-ing games lately. I never thought I'd get to that point, but my need to go on outdoor adventures can't be limited by 1:00 games anymore. I slam my head into the corporate world throughout the week too much to be locked inside for the 2 days I get to do whatever I want.

in other news, some elk stoke....still technically PA....

74388433_3409651022386214_1312611867595636736_o.thumb.jpg.a7ac1d73aabaf1d88461186c835d920f.jpg

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Justin said:

@theprogram4 this is gonna sound sacrilegious, but I've been into DVR-ing games lately. I never thought I'd get to that point, but my need to go on outdoor adventures can't be limited by 1:00 games anymore. I slam my head into the corporate world throughout the week too much to be locked inside for the 2 days I get to do whatever I want.

in other news, some elk stoke....still technically PA....

74388433_3409651022386214_1312611867595636736_o.thumb.jpg.a7ac1d73aabaf1d88461186c835d920f.jpg

my dad DVR's games and if they win, he goes back and watches.  if they lose, he simply deletes them

1 minute ago, theprogram4 said:

my dad DVR's games and if they win, he goes back and watches.  if they lose, he simply deletes them

I at least try to shut off reality. I'll set my lineup in the morning and then go dark until I put it on. Not a bad strategy though

6 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

I always DVR them anymore, as I'm typically outside doing something during the football season.

I hate listening to color commentary and replays are just time sinks, so I watch the games at 1.5x speed.