Skison 19/20

moe ghoul

28 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

They are opening Friday so Blue doesnt attemp to open with Vista, and take the crown.  

Usually this would be "boulder gives back" as well.  Not that that is still not in the cards though.  

Blue isn’t opening with vista they’ll have plenty of snow for Main Street lift to open. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

3 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I don't want to start a UT vs CO debate but Salty have you thought about UT since you're looking at conditions primarily? UT gets more snow on average I believe.

Easier to access multiple areas too. When some are bad, others down another valley may be good. I love Utah. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I don't want to start a UT vs CO debate but Salty have you thought about UT since you're looking at conditions primarily? UT gets more snow on average I believe.

Thanks, I'll definitely keep UT in mind for future trips. This year I'm fine with doing Steamboat.

28 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Where is the dislike button?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

Stop.  lets remember who you are dealing with here.  

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

Easier to access multiple areas too. When some are bad, others down another valley may be good. I love Utah. 

Stop.  lets remember who you are dealing with here.  

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Blue isn’t opening with vista they’ll have plenty of snow for Main Street lift to open. 

i said "attemp".  i can look at the cameras just like you and put together there is lots of snow on main street too, doesnt take a genius to figure that out..  At some point, Blue should open something before boulder.  I think it would be neat.  

Also, its pretty apparent Blue will have something open Saturday.  If Boulder was to open Saturday, they wouldnt be first to open, since they like to open at like fucking lunchtime or whatever in the early season.  

6 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

i said "attemp".  i can look at the cameras just like you and put together there is lots of snow on main street too, doesnt take a genius to figure that out..  At some point, Blue should open something before boulder.  I think it would be neat.  

Also, its pretty apparent Blue will have something open Saturday.  If Boulder was to open Saturday, they wouldnt be first to open, since they like to open at like fucking lunchtime or whatever in the early season.  

Boulder is opening Friday at 3.  It’s why I think Blue should open Friday AM