Skison 19/20

moe ghoul

Yep, was pretty great for early season getting the girls their ski legs back. 3 runs with about 450 vertical with decent coverage and no lift lines at all - lapped them 16 times. First time I had been to Roundtop. Probably a better call than Hunter for their first day out and barely any further than BB. Expect it will all be washed away today. 

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski

Minor frustration, they were not set up to create the Peak dining card I had ordered in the Spring (paid $250 for $300 value card) so had to pay full freight of $12 for a cheeseburger and 2 dogs. 

Not being fully integrated with Epic computer system yet is understandable, but they have been with Peak for a year and should have gotten that part together. 

Edited by Ski2Live Live2Ski
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Minor frustration, they were not set up to create the Peak dining card I had ordered in the Spring (paid $250 for $300 value card) so had to pay full freight of $12 for a cheeseburger and 2 dogs. 

That's not right. Hopefully they give you a gift card or at least a coupon for a hot cocoa.

2 hours ago, saltyant said:

That's not right. Hopefully they give you a gift card or at least a coupon for a hot cocoa.

Salty..about twenty years ago at sugarbush I was stuck on the lift for an hour and a half.  I was thinking they’d give our vouchers for another ski day for those who were stuck on the lift but no they gave a voucher for a hot chocolate.  I had to sweet talk the lady in the cafeteria to use it for a fountain soda as I had recently quit Cocoa as it was affecting my grades.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

You get a free pass somewhere for attending?

Pass for Elk, and another voucher to go online and get Sugarbush ticket and I think Killington, as well. Just the Elk ticket is worth it. It’s only about $15 to see the movie. I’m going to try and get a group together late season to use the other vouchers. 

• Like 1