Skison 19/20

moe ghoul

4 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

Havent had any Malvern talk for like 2 days!  almost forgot

I got gas at the Pioneer station right next to Frazer Lanes on Saturday and I was thinking of you fools.  They have a pet wash at that gas station which is the weirdest thing I've ever seen.

20 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

I got gas at the Pioneer station right next to Frazer Lanes on Saturday and I was thinking of you fools.  They have a pet wash at that gas station which is the weirdest thing I've ever seen.

I've seen pet washes at Car Washes, never at a gas station. 

Edited by Schif

40 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

ive always wondered who uses that.  the only other time i have seen one is at the car wash in Hamlin, PA

Edited by theprogram4

14 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

ive always wondered who uses that.  the only other time i have seen one is at the car wash in Hamlin, PA

There’s a car wash/laundromat in Oxford that has a pet washing room that’s been occupied every time I’ve gone there to wash my truck. 

• Like 1

Just now, theprogram4 said:

i almost want to take my parents dog to one just for the experience lol

It’s a lot easier than doing it at home, however the local pet store lets you wash your dog there and I trust that a lot more than a carwash, even though it’s nice by carwash standards. 

plus it’s Oxford. 

4 hours ago, NMSKI said:

Possibly one of the most awful gas stations of all times.  Super sketchy inside.  Kinda stinky too.  

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

Possibly one of the most awful gas stations of all times.  Super sketchy inside.  Kinda stinky too.  

Earlier this summer I got fried chicken at a Indian owned mini market.  It was decent.  I’d say as good as from cheaper grocery stores like Giant and Weis but not as good as higher end like wegmans and Whole Foods.