Skison 19/20

moe ghoul

40 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Bonus to having a GF is she lives a little north of me so only 2 hrs 40 min each way to Hunter tomorrow as I start and end there.

Definite keeper 🙂

Nice do you keep a toiletry bag at her house??  Can you use your epicpass meal plan at Hunter??  Asking for a friend. 

On 11/29/2019 at 2:38 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Nice do you keep a toiletry bag at her house??  Can you use your epicpass meal plan at Hunter??  Asking for a friend. 

It is a peak dining card. I got it at Hunter last weekend. I just bring my stuff when I stay over there as she stays with me much more often (and leaves stuff here) as I have a nicer place. 

1 minute ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

It is a peak dining card. I got it at Hunter last weekend. I just bring my stuff when I stay over there as she stays with me much more often (and leaves stuff here) as I have a nicer place. 

Nice I hope you did a credit check on her to make sure she’s a suitable mate. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Did you really have to mention you have a nicer place? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Did you really have to mention you have a nicer place? 

I'm sure she would be oh so thrilled to know that her BF has thus far posted on a public forum that he 1) stays with her because she's closer to hunter and 2) has a "nicer place" than her. If I recall there is a post somewhere about their wild and crazy nights together too...unless that was another girlfriend. After all he is a rock star.
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I'm sure she would be oh so thrilled to know that her BF has thus far posted on a public forum that he 1) stays with her because she's closer to hunter and 2) has a "nicer place" than her. If I recall there is a post somewhere about their wild and crazy nights together too...unless that was another girlfriend. After all he is a rock star.

He's badass! 

• Like 1