Skison 19/20

moe ghoul

9 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I'm sure it did. If you haven't already register at Alpine Zone and tell them all about it. You'll have a bigger audience there too for when you post your music videos.

Maybe TGR.  Dont know if he will have time though.  

8 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

He can’t go a single post without putting down PA skiing. 

No fresh New England powder in PA.  Shame he doesnt have pics to go with "Easily beat skiing in PA".  Its like your Facebook life VS your real life.  Facebook life is always way better than your real life.  

• Like 2

New Years Day we went to Okemo, where lines were small and almost all lifts were running, but conditions were more standard groomed with fluffiness only at sites of trails and bumps only where seeded.

This is the only grown man who is allowed to say ‘fluffy’ or derivative there of. Otherwise, just don’t

https://youtu.be/sijAbpgmaXU

• 2 weeks later...

Was up at Hunter yesterday. No lines at all. Super soft bumps on Upper Crossover and real nice spring conditions on all the trails on the eastern face (of main Mt, not Hunter East) but conditions on North and West side were pretty scraped.

Lower K27 also had real nice soft bumps, but the runout was thin enough in places the one time I did it that I'ms sure by later in the day there were spots one had to remove ones skis to walk. So only ran that once.

Sure hope the weather gets back in the gear as it is way too early for the base to be starting to melt away.