Skison 19/20

moe ghoul

21 minutes ago, Shadows said:

I'd chuckle at that sign while riding my motorcycle from Blocker up and down the street the maximum 3 times.

Braaap braaaap one thing about PASRs that as the unofficial stats guy I can say is that we are a welcoming bunch.  People in the Lehigh valley have this attitude like fuck everybody from New York was New Jersey are moving here.  Well to bad it’s a free country you can live where you want.  

I recently got a bunch of targeted digital ads for at-home skee ball machine. It made me wonder, what about my digital footprint says I'm an ideal purchaser for an at-home skee ball machine.......

Regardless, I thought about it and googled if there's a skee ball championship on the latest ESPN programming. Turns out you can win $10k if you're a champion skee baller. I can't wait to see if ESPN airs this type of quality programming. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, skiincy said:

I recently got a bunch of targeted digital ads for at-home skee ball machine. It made me wonder, what about my digital footprint says I'm an ideal purchaser for an at-home skee ball machine.......

Regardless, I thought about it and googled if there's a skee ball championship on the latest ESPN programming. Turns out you can win $10k if you're a champion skee baller. I can't wait to see if ESPN airs this type of quality programming. 

😂😂😂 Your search history must be pretty interesting if algorithms came up with that! I may be slightly drunk, but I’m kinda jealous

6 hours ago, skiincy said:

I have a skee-ball machine in my basement.  Just sayin'...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, skiincy said:

Jillys arcade in Ocean city NJ still has 10 cent Skee Ball. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Jillys arcade in Ocean city NJ still has 10 cent Skee Ball. 

I spent a lot of time at Jilly’s growing up. Wish I had a picture of my super cool 2 tone jeans and multiple shirts with popped collars. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Barb said:

I spent a lot of time at Jilly’s growing up. Wish I had a picture of my super cool 2 tone jeans and multiple shirts with popped collars. 

My parents used to send me and my sister to Jillys with $2 each on our bikes...I found out many years later that they had sex while we were there. Honestly they should have given us $5 each cheapskates. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

40 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Having visions of this epic karate kid scene.

Reminds me of this and Mr. Belvedere..was probably the summer the Hooters hit And We Danced was blasting from every jukebox on the beach ahhh the smell of Teen spirit and Coppertone and salt water taffy.  

• Like 1