Skison 19/20

moe ghoul

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Reminds me of Hip to be Square...

i saw Huey Lewis and the News a few years ago in Delaware. They put on a great show. 

Kind of sad that seeing them live might be a thing of the past due to Huey's hearing issues. 

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/huey-lewis-interview-hearing-loss-new-album-944622/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Justo8484 said:

what'd you skin up? looks like you're coming up the upper part of bypass/nosedive headed toward where it splits off from toll road off the quad? or do i not even have the right ski area?

Top of Sterling at Smuggs. That's what you see when you get off the Sterling lift going right. That section is is the top of  Rum Runner AKA , the wind tunnel. The other shots are of or on Rum runner as well.

Edited by moe ghoul
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

Love it @moe ghoul.  Keep getting after it so we can live variously through you.

If the snow keeps holding and we get a few refreshers sans rain, we'll be skiing into early May;  tuning up the MTB in case that doesn't happen. We haven't gotten an April mega dump in 10 years: April 29/30/2010.  Last one I drove to Jay and car camped , skied in knee deep all day and came home. Totally worth it!

Edited by moe ghoul
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, moe ghoul said:

If the snow keeps holding and we get a few refreshers sans rain, we'll be skiing into early May;  tuning up the MTB in case that doesn't happen. We haven't gotten an April mega dump in 10 years: April 29/30/2010.  Last one I drove to Jay and car camped , skied in knee deep all day and came home. Totally worth it!

What year did you buy the house in??  

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I wouldn't be surprised if there are more business doing that. 

12 hours ago, C1erArt said:

Doesn’t sound good for Frost’s chairlift repairs.

will ferrell - Imgflip

https://unofficialnetworks.com/2020/04/01/vail-resorts-has-cancelled-all-chairlift-construction-terrain-expansion-projects/?fbclid=IwAR3t4QLthN8gDLl9SW7TmxUjXdFHBdv2_9lzidI71FU1ENrpzjECq1fA3L8

Not super surprising, i mean everybody is going to have to make cut backs like this just to keep the lights on im sure. I would have to imagine this Covid-19 thing has put the kibosh on Blues "coming soon" trail opening for 20/21 as well.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

will ferrell - Imgflip

https://unofficialnetworks.com/2020/04/01/vail-resorts-has-cancelled-all-chairlift-construction-terrain-expansion-projects/?fbclid=IwAR3t4QLthN8gDLl9SW7TmxUjXdFHBdv2_9lzidI71FU1ENrpzjECq1fA3L8

Not super surprising, i mean everybody is going to have to make cut backs like this just to keep the lights on im sure. I would have to imagine this Covid-19 thing has put the kibosh on Blues "coming soon" trail opening for 20/21 as well.  

They've been planning on using the pandemic excuse since they started the trail 5 years ago 😂

• Like 1