Skison 19/20

moe ghoul

3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

And more new content from Cody Townsend!!!

I'm a fan of this series. I posted it on Random Thought Thread a couple days ago. The only downside is it makes me want to be on mountains.. 

Comparing the recent videos to the first 10, the sound, picture quality, and drone footage really improved. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, skiincy said:

I'm a fan of this series. I posted it on Random Thought Thread a couple days ago. The only downside is it makes me want to be on mountains.. 

Comparing the recent videos to the first 10, the sound, picture quality, and drone footage really improved. 

Cody and his wifey wouldn’t be impressed with my silver medal from Nastar..Root would pass both of them on homestretch wahahahah 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

20 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Cody and his wifey wouldn’t be impressed with my silver medal from Nastar..Root would pass both of them on homestretch wahahahah 

you think he would ski Mt Bleu in Pennsylvania after all those gnarly lines?

• Like 1

Mount Baldy in Southern California is open with advanced reservations 99 dollar lift tickets and two lifts running.  As much as I’d love to hop off the plane at LAX with a dream and a cardigan doesn’t seem worth it..even if they Jay Z song comes on.  

https://winter.mtbaldyresort.com/covid-19-guidlines/?fbclid=IwAR1Re88XLKKmcw2N7KPGjkHPWndia3Mqj7vFIjNz_5G2MYvMRWpQfyT51XQ

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I recently read Aspen said it would continue to groom all 4 resorts through May for uphill access, which is pretty cool. 

Edited by Barb
  • Like 3