Skison 19/20

moe ghoul

Saddleback is reopening, so that’s cool too. If everything stays like it is now, and there is some semblance of a ski season, I’ll do my best to make it there in case they shut down. Although, they are installing a HSQ, so hopefully it last a couple of years. If they can rebuild trust and make some key upgrades (hsq), then I think they can build some skier visits and make a go at it.

56 minutes ago, skiincy said:

Where are you planning to go?

Jackson and Colorado and Utah and maybe an extended stay out west and some sort of skifari...I haven’t had a day off work in forever and barely been spending money and missed a spring trip so I really want a grate skison to make up for this boring summer.  

On 8/1/2020 at 11:59 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Jackson and Colorado and Utah and maybe an extended stay out west and some sort of skifari...I haven’t had a day off work in forever and barely been spending money and missed a spring trip so I really want a grate skison to make up for this boring summer.  

Rad.

I was looking at month long rentals in Salt Lake City. 

I'm thinking I'll visit family in Denver for December. Then, rent in SLC for January - February. Even if the resorts are closed, I would like to be positioned to tour and do some low-angle BC stuff. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, skiincy said:

Rad.

I was looking at month long rentals in Salt Lake City. 

I'm thinking I'll visit family in Denver for December. Then, rent in SLC for January - February. Even if the resorts are closed, I would like to be positioned to tour and do some low-angle BC stuff. 

Resorts aren’t gonna be closed.  Sounds rad.