Skison 19/20

moe ghoul

Days will start getting shorter next Friday, we're marking the event with Dead & Co at the BBT pavillion next Thursday night. Been super busy pimping the house and landscape for listing which should happen the 2nd week of July after some carpeting and flooring installation which I'm having done after we move out. We'll be pulling out of Philly July 4, spending the night at the Homewood suites in Newburgh and arriving in VT on the 5th. Got 2 guys to unload the truck on the 6th. What's that have to do with ski season? After I booked the Homewood reservation (Hilton property) they wrangled me into their Points program and I got 4 days, 3 nites at the Sunrise lodge in Park City for 350$, 5500 points and another $200 towards a room after I sit through a 2 hour time share presentation. No blackout period so I'm looking to book mid march. I can ski Park City and Sno Basin on the epic pass. Gonna be deeeeeeeep......

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, moe ghoul said:

Days will start getting shorter next Friday, we're marking the event with Dead & Co at the BBT pavillion next Thursday night. Been super busy pimping the house and landscape for listing which should happen the 2nd week of July after some carpeting and flooring installation which I'm having done after we move out. We'll be pulling out of Philly July 4, spending the night at the Homewood suites in Newburgh and arriving in VT on the 5th. Got 2 guys to unload the truck on the 6th. What's that have to do with ski season? After I booked the Homewood reservation (Hilton property) they wrangled me into their Points program and I got 4 days, 3 nites at the Sunrise lodge in Park City for 350$, 5500 points and another $200 towards a room after I sit through a 2 hour time share presentation. No blackout period so I'm looking to book mid march. I can ski Park City and Sno Basin on the epic pass. Gonna be deeeeeeeep......

Continue north to Jackson hole afterwards and ask people in the Tram line if they have change for a nickel.  

2 hours ago, moe ghoul said:

Stoke level rising!

22 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

I just finished my ski season like 10 days ago...can't start thinking about next season for at least a couple of more weeks.

Hoe Moe is already thinking about Park City..I’m thinking about the fact that I have a 430pm appointment...that’s like overtime for me.  

3 minutes ago, NMSKI said:

I already booked my house in Taos for next year like 2 months ago!  Will do the flights as soon as that window opens up.  I like to plan way far ahead.

I usually dislike booking things way in advance... but I know my winter months schedule already unless I pick up any extra workload. 

1 minute ago, toast21602 said:

I usually dislike booking things way in advance... but I know my winter months schedule already unless I pick up any extra workload. 

If I don't get stuff on the calendar way far in advance, my wife and kids will fill that bitch up and I'll have no open days for anything!

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Pretty much have narrowed down to two ski trip destinations next season depending on how things pan out. Alot of Blue, maybe elk, a spring skills outing etc.

Nice. I’m probably only doing one good one and maybe a long weekend somewhere. Not getting a pass other than Blue... especially since their purchase agreement fell through (from what I heard).

What are the two destinations?  

Could definitely change but Crested Butte has been on my list of places to ski forever and I'm about ready to check that one off my list. Plus I'm way past due to ski with [mention=1419]Barb[/mention]. If, for whatever reason that doesn't pan out ADKs again, a few days and WF, will throw in Gore this time (should've skied Gore last year but the snow was actually forecasted at Blue and I drove home after WF). Who knows though...if your JH days work then maybe I'll tag along for a few days there. Way too early but that's what I'm thinking.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

OMG I would be SOOOO happy to have you in CB!  Only caveat is this place is much smaller than Winter Park and only has one bathroom (womp womp).  If you decide that let me know your dates asap so I can block them out for you.  And Yeah, Dan needs to come, we can make the space work.

• Like 3

OMG I would be SOOOO happy to have you in CB!  Only caveat is this place is much smaller than Winter Park and only has one bathroom (womp womp).  If you decide that let me know your dates asap so I can block them out for you.  And Yeah, Dan needs to come, we can make the space work.

Why are you so awesome? Honestly I wouldn't want to put you out. Would stay in town someplace if need be. As long as we could make turns at some point!

17 minutes ago, Barb said:

Let’s be real. You’re place is CB is incredible.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Why are you so awesome? Honestly I wouldn't want to put you out. Would stay in town someplace if need be. As long as we could make turns at some point!

You would not be putting me out at all!  There is a loft w twin beds, just saying we would have to share a bathroom. When I have a full house of friends there I usually walk down to the park to use their bathrooms (I am weird).  1/16-1/20 I will be in Ouray but have no solid winter plans outside of that yet. 

• Like 1