Skison 19/20

moe ghoul

15 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

This morning is the first day this fall when I’m really fucking ready to ski...anybody else getting hyped?

I'm not looking forward to shoveling snow, scraping off icy windows, and being cold in general. Thank God I go to Florida in January for a few days.

4 minutes ago, saltyant said:

I'm not looking forward to shoveling snow, scraping off icy windows, and being cold in general. Thank God I go to Florida in January for a few days.

Where are you going in Florida?  Just preheat your car ice melts right off...I heard Sonics come with heated windshield and rear defroster as part of the hedgehog package. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Why do you feel the need to be a fool?

I like skiing but winter just seems to drag on for sooooooo long. RIP sunlight for a few hours after work, and walking outside without a heavy jacket and facemask for the next 5 months. But it will be radical bombing down Burma Road on my RTMs.

Edited by saltyant

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Where are you going in Florida?  Just preheat your car ice melts right off...I heard Sonics come with heated windshield and rear defroster as part of the hedgehog package. 

Lego my eggo is the basement playing Sego listening to some of that rego like welcome to jamrock..got holes in my ski socks..lower lot is the block..bottles get popped...call your drop..thats part of smartstyle..down lazy mile..on the right side..listening to Mr. brightside by the Killers..whistled at by Mark Miller..redcoat recoat SP3..only thing that will catch me is gravity..smoking trees skiing trees dark lense light lense gotta pee need depends..RTMs make em bend..switchback round the curve..gotta herp before you derp or you’re gonna swerve 

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Lego my eggo is the basement playing Sego listening to some of that rego like welcome to jamrock..got holes in my ski socks..lower lot is the block..bottles get popped...call your drop..thats part of smartstyle..down lazy mile..on the right side..listening to Mr. brightside by the Killers..whistled at by Mark Miller..redcoat recoat SP3..only thing that will catch me is gravity..smoking trees skiing trees dark lense light lense gotta pee need depends..RTMs make em bend..switchback round the curve..gotta herp before you derp or you’re gonna swerve 

Good one!!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

This morning is the first day this fall when I’m really fucking ready to ski...anybody else getting hyped?

I think I have to get out somewhere next week. Snow starting at midnight tonight thru Monday, then another little storm Tue-Wed.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Those are great.  Would be a good place for a PASR soccer game or perhaps badmitton. @saltyant you and @eaf can be scorekeepers

Great idea. My favorite part is the cornfields. My fantasy is to frolic through a cornfield with a girl that looks like Molly Quinn.

Edited by saltyant