Abasin on the 4th of July!

Barb

Barb great pictures and timely report.  So some of those folks were standing around for a t shirt??  Glad you were an early bird!!!!!  Looks like some good coverage still on the upper mountain. I like Abasin I have more days there than any Colorado resort. 

You skied exactly the amount I would have.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Barb said:

Omg!  It got way busier. I never understand why people don’t get an early start on things. 

Not everybody is as savvy as most of the PASRs. I heard people were parked down in keystone and hitchhiking or walking up..walking that’s like 6 miles 

31 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

hell yea barb!

also, too lazy to look, but is anywhere other than Timberline still open in the US?

Mammoth and Squaw valley and I believe beartooth Pass which straddles the Montana/Wyoming border has two rope rows running..steepest rope tow I’ve ever seen the upper run goes to a ridge.  In case you’re bored at work check this thread out last few pages are recent. 

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php/320698-Beartooth-Pass-conditions

32 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Mammoth and Squaw valley and I believe beartooth Pass which straddles the Montana/Wyoming border has two rope rows running..steepest rope tow I’ve ever seen the upper run goes to a ridge.  In case you’re bored at work check this thread out last few pages are recent. 

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/showthread.php/320698-Beartooth-Pass-conditions

will do.  most of the people ive tried calling today have blocked my number lol.  bad because there is no chance of earning their business, good because im doing my job correctly by calling constantly

1 hour ago, theprogram4 said:

will do.  most of the people ive tried calling today have blocked my number lol.  bad because there is no chance of earning their business, good because im doing my job correctly by calling constantly

I don’t think I’d ever give my number out to a car salesman if I was just shopping around.  I don’t shop though I just go to the dealership and tell them what I want and say no to all the extended warranties and rust protection.