Help!

poconoceancity

Depends on what you're looking to do. Off the top of my head...H2ooohhh, bushkill falls, Kalahari, Ricketts Glen, camelbeach, hawk falls, Boulder field, train ride in Jim Thorpe, Lehigh gorge, stores in Jim Thorpe, there's a nice driving range / mini golf in sciota with some good eats nearby.

If I think of anything else I'll post

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JFskiDan said:

https://no9minemuseum.wixsite.com/museum

I really want to check this out, so if by chance you go, let me know what its like.  Notice they recommend you bring a light jacket since the mine is about 50 degrees year round.  

Looks cool sort of reminds me of lost river caverns in hellertown. 

38 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Not as many trashy NJ/NYers is my guess..

This.  i would rather go hang out with the trashy people from PA at Montage, than the trashy people from NJ/NY at Camelback.  But i would also rather just run under the hose than drag myself to a waterpark.  

Edited by JFskiDan
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Maybe too late but I forgot to mention Beltsville, Mauch Chunk lake Park or the lake at Hickory Run if lakes are your thing. You can't really escape the tourists. There are a higher percentage of tourists at certain places (CB) than others but they're everywhere. It is what it is.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

If you thought CB was a little trashy, beltsville wont score high marks. Which is a shame, it could be a pretty cool place. 

Dorney Park owns all in terms of trashiness along with some thuggery..the head security guy in this video is now a South Whitehall township police officer. 

11 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

that overly affectionate couple at the amusement park starter pack you posted a few weeks ago had me dying cause it was so accurate lol

Starter pack memes are the shit...honorable mention to the Area51 memes.  VTMark was gonna go to Area51 but he spent all his allowance money on titty magazines. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1