JFBB is going to be EPIC!

13 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Correct unless Frost skis the way it did 6+ years ago when Happyland, Vader, Elevator Glade etc. were readily skiable. In that instance I'd opt for Frost. CB is always better than BB. Blue, Elk and probably Montage over all of them. If were closer to Elk I'd probably have a pass there mainly for the better snow. I've always said it's a fun place but their marketing is a major turnoff.

I think elks marketing is great and they have more improvements every year.  

You didn’t go 

In his defense I think the Saltman was supposed to be in Stowe; that is before he decided to go to CO because of forecasted rain in Stowe, before he changed his mind and decided that he didn't want to lose the money on the Stowe hotel, before he changed his mind again and decided that he could get to CO on the cheap with miles, before he changed his mind again and decided that losing the hotel deposit in Stowe would be too much to bear, before deciding that he wanted to sleep on it, before ultimately deciding that he wanted to go to CO where he had a great time.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

In his defense I think the Saltman was supposed to be in Stowe; that is before he decided to go to CO because of forecasted rain in Stowe, before he changed his mind and decided that he didn't want to lose the money on the Stowe hotel, before he changed his mind again and decided that he could get to CO on the cheap with miles, before he changed his mind again and decided that losing the hotel deposit in Stowe would be too much to bear, before deciding that he wanted to sleep on it, before ultimately deciding that he wanted to go to CO where he had a great time.

Are you the new rain man?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

That was very rain man like wasn't it? I don't know if I should be proud of myself or go off and cry in a corner somewhere.

Eh, your decision. But how good was Elk that day? A fucking gem. And @rummytreated us like the kings that we are. Same day somebody tried to sell a gift card from Blue claiming it was part of their pay 😂

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, toast21602 said:

Eh, your decision. But how good was Elk that day? A fucking gem. And @rummytreated us like the kings that we are. Same day somebody tried to sell a gift card from Blue claiming it was part of their pay 😂

Oh yeah I laughed so hard at that thread while being chauffeured to Jackson hole.  

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Eh, your decision. But how good was Elk that day? A fucking gem. And [mention=2096]rummy[/mention]treated us like the kings that we are. Same day somebody tried to sell a gift card from Blue claiming it was part of their pay [emoji23]

Was a great freaking day. So good that it needs to happen again.
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Damn I'm impressed, well done, I forgot about all that! But I do remember that epic powder day in Winter Park.

• Like 1

Eh, your decision. But how good was Elk that day? A fucking gem. And [mention=2096]rummy[/mention]treated us like the kings that we are. Same day somebody tried to sell a gift card from Blue claiming it was part of their pay [emoji23]

That day felt like we had our own private mountain with a personal tour guide. Can’t wait for@rummy to get to Blue and repay the generous hospitality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2