JFBB is going to be EPIC!

On 9/4/2019 at 11:58 AM, Ride Delaware ? said:

I read that he really doesn’t have a legal leg to stand on because they would be hard pressed to prove that the merger isn’t in the best interests for Peak Resorts and that a comparable company would have offered more money. He will most likely get a settlement from Vail (without admitting he’s right), so they can close out the lawsuit and finalize the merger. Apparently Peak Resorts board next meets at the end of September, followed by Vail at the end of October, so the merger could be complete by early November.

didn't Vail offer 2 times the market value of Peak Resorts?  

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

In all actuality the $719 local pass isn't a bad deal at all if you plan to call JFBB home. Not gonna lie, Blue plus all of those resorts wouldn't be terrible. Still feel for those liberty, RT, JFBB etc people that don't leave PA though. Sucks for them for sure.

So there’s no liberty/RT only option and no JFBB option?  It’s not even about price so much is that if more options will granted they would sell more passes.  

13 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

In all actuality the $719 local pass isn't a bad deal at all if you plan to call JFBB home. Not gonna lie, Blue plus all of those resorts wouldn't be terrible. Still feel for those liberty, RT, JFBB etc people that don't leave PA though. Sucks for them for sure.

So there’s no liberty/RT only option and no JFBB option?  It’s not even about price so much is that if more options will granted they would sell more passes.  M

edit: I haven’t heard Sike since I hung out at Cafe 80s with Marty McFly and Huey Lewis.  

21 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

If JFBB was your home mountain then you visited me in CB (included in epic) it would be worth it. ;)

• Like 3

So there’s no liberty/RT only option and no JFBB option?  It’s not even about price so much is that if more options will granted they would sell more passes.  M
edit: I haven’t heard Sike since I hung out at Cafe 80s with Marty McFly and Huey Lewis.  

Sike is making a comeback. Supa Hot brought it back a few years ago. I'm just continuing what he started.