JFBB is going to be EPIC!

I made the jump to the Epic Local Pass this year. Only time will tell if it was worth it. One trip out west, a day trip to Steaux, Mt. Snow, Okemo, and Wildcat might do it. Who knows if I’ll have enough time to get all that in. The wife might get more use out of her pass than I’ll get out of mine.

5 minutes ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

I made the jump to the Epic Local Pass this year. Only time will tell if it was worth it. One trip out west, a day trip to Steaux, Mt. Snow, Okemo, and Wildcat might do it. Who knows if I’ll have enough time to get all that in. The wife might get more use out of her pass than I’ll get out of mine.

You need to hire an assistant.  

1 hour ago, jordan said:

JF is the best true skiers' mountain in PA.  If you are too dumb to see that, that's on you.  

giphy.gif

I would go with maybe used to be, kinda.  I doubt Vail will be interested in capturing that title again.  

Edited by JFskiDan

You need to hire an assistant.  

Maybe one day. We are still in growth mode, so it’s all hands on deck right now. Lots of decisions I need to make and projects I need to coordinate.

Blue Knob is fun. I hit it on a powder day. Still not full coverage, even in a big snow year, but there was some fun terrain, funky lift setups, and some decent glades. Definitely worth giving a shot.