🚨 GUNS TESTED 🚨

toast21602

I’m still standing by my previous statement. IF they can make snow throughout today, then they will open tomorrow at 3 PM at the latest. It looks like they also fired up on Love, but it must have been after Freedom. Coverage looks a little less over there.

I’ll be up in VT this weekend, and there’s a very real chance that BB is the first Epic resort to open east of the Mississippi.

38 minutes ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

I’m still standing by my previous statement. IF they can make snow throughout today, then they will open tomorrow at 3 PM at the latest. It looks like they also fired up on Love, but it must have been after Freedom. Coverage looks a little less over there.

I’ll be up in VT this weekend, and there’s a very real chance that BB is the first Epic resort to open east of the Mississippi.

They have them going on lower love, but it doesnt look like upper love and middle love have any snowmaking.Β  I would guess hike park.Β Β 

1 hour ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

Have fun at killington and post a report!! Β 

• Thanks 1

It looks like they had to stop snowmaking for about an hour today at BB. I looked at 2:30 and they were shutting them down, and about 3:30 they were turning them back on. It looks like a full out assault now.

No opening announced yet? I just got to VT and it’s basically mid winter from Killington to Sugarbush. Sugarbush is over a foot at the peak...

17 minutes ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

It looks like they had to stop snowmaking for about an hour today at BB. I looked at 2:30 and they were shutting them down, and about 3:30 they were turning them back on. It looks like a full out assault now.

No opening announced yet? I just got to VT and it’s basically mid winter from Killington to Sugarbush. Sugarbush is over a foot at the peak...

Nice it’s gotta be like Xmas eve for you. Β Have fun riding tomorrow.Β 

Top snow gun on Freedom is back on... probably working their way back down and waiting until next Friday at this point.

I’ve got to wonder if they were operating under their old policy and Vail saw it and was like β€œwhoa boys, holdup. You can’t open until next week with the rest of them”

17 minutes ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

Top snow gun on Freedom is back on... probably working their way back down and waiting until next Friday at this point.

I’ve got to wonder if they were operating under their old policy and Vail saw it and was like β€œwhoa boys, holdup. You can’t open until next week with the rest of them”

The old BB would open tomorrow and I’d get a text from Atomic Jeff around 10:02am from the lift.Β 

18 minutes ago, Ride Delaware ? said:

Wouldn’t be surprised.Β 

1 hour ago, enjoralas said:

Salty finally with public acknowledgement of his love for Steeze’s boner

1 hour ago, toast21602 said:

It’s been fairly obvious. But that confirms it.Β 

Wrong, I'm just agreeing with Steeze's excitement for all the fresh new snow on Lower Vista.

Edited by saltyant