Flyflow chemical pants

tarponhead

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Normal hangers.  I have five.  If my wardrobe expands I’ll get get more. 

I have extra I can give you if you need hangers. Plastic only, I toss the wire ones from the dry cleaners as soon as I can. 

13 minutes ago, Schif said:

I have extra I can give you if you need hangers. Plastic only, I toss the wire ones from the dry cleaners as soon as I can. 

I honestly don’t need them I wear five shirts a week for work and the rest of my clothes are t shirts and long sleeve shirts that go jB drawers. I am gonna have to buy a tie for my cousins wedding this spring as it’s a dressy affair and prob have to drop like $70 on a sport coat that I’ll wear one time. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

5 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I honestly don’t need them I wear five shirts a week for work and the rest of my clothes are t shirts and long sleeve shirts that go jB drawers. I am gonna have to buy a tie for my cousins wedding this spring as it’s a dressy affair and prob have to drop like $70 on a sport coat that I’ll wear one time. 

I'll let you borrow a sport coat. It can be my good deed for the year

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Schif said:

I'll let you borrow a sport coat. It can be my good deed for the year

The last sport coat I bought was for my friends wedding two and a half years ago and it was 85 degrees so didn’t even wear it and when I moved I threw it out.  When I was in college I even owned a suit cause I thought I was gonna go work on Wall Street. 

I’ll lend you a coat and tie if you want.