Big News at Blue?

indiggio

51 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@saltyant this is great!!!

This is great!

4 minutes ago, Justin said:

already noon and nothing. the 63 people that were interested have already moved on.

It's annoying when a company or person says there's "something big" to announce and then makes you wait a full day, and still nothing. It's even worse when it's "bad news".

Either tell us or don't! I'm starting to begin the early planning stages for a trip to CO and need to know if/when the Epic and/or Ikon Pass will be in effect. This announcement better be huge!

1 hour ago, saltyant said:

Either tell us or don't! I'm starting to begin the early planning stages for a trip to CO and need to know if/when the Epic and/or Ikon Pass will be in effect. This announcement better be huge!

sayhuhwha?

I'll admit I don't keep up on my PA ski politics too much but I'm pretty sure that blue is not going to be epic or ikon-ic

• Sad 1

lets put our thinking caps on. guns get fired up now, snowmaking temps look good all through next week. we get an opening next weekend. temps rise up around thanksgiving, we get an eventual rain, it all turns to shit, we count down the days until the valley opens.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Justin said:

lets put our thinking caps on. guns get fired up now, snowmaking temps look good all through next week. we get an opening next weekend. temps rise up around thanksgiving, we get an eventual rain, it all turns to shit, we count down the days until the valley opens.

Better to blow now and get some snow down that will eventually be washed away, or wait until there is a lengthy cold period?

Edited by Schif

16 minutes ago, Justin said:

Seems about right.