Opening day roll call thread!!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

I don’t understand why the Burma lift and not both Burma and Main Street chairs. 

Maybe it'll be like the gift cards day again, when they were sending 1/3 of the chairs up empty with 500 people in line. That was great! Then Atomic caught me trying to cut the line, but I was actually looking for the singles line.

Edited by saltyant

11 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Maybe it'll be like the gift cards day again, when they were sending 1/3 of the chairs up empty with 500 people in line. That was great! Then Atomic caught me trying to cut the line, but I was actually looking for the singles line.

Well that was after a snowfall I believe. I don’t think it will be that crowded. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You know Blue mountain is gonna be busy Saturday when even my non skiing customers and people at the bank are talking about Blue opening Saturday.  Before social media they’d be open a week or two before the crowds came. 

The 9 am open is a real drag. There will probably be 40 or 50 people waiting.

1 minute ago, indiggio said:

I agree they should open at 8.  What's an extra hour gonna get them other than a more crowded open?

I meant 8 to 9 is PASR time when we can ski freely without crowds. PASRs have street cred, you guys got your picture on the website. Gosh calm down Toast. You know there's going to be 150 people in line by 9:30 am.

21 minutes ago, saltyant said:

The 9 am open is a real drag. There will probably be 40 or 50 people waiting.

Haha yeah right multiply the higher number by 7 and will be bout tree fiddy people there for the opening. Salty you can go straight to the vista lift and be the first one down lazy mile lol 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Thanks 1