Opening day roll call thread!!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

32 minutes ago, Johnny Law said:

I wonder how many workers they even have ? Doubtful they are fully staffed up.

Do seasonal worker zinchys pick fruit down south this time of year or something ?

JLAW if you want I’ll keep an extra pair of ski socks in my car...in case you ever forget...

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

I too wish they opened at 8 but honestly you can't complain...it's November 16th. Sunday will be a night sesh...my first of the year. Not 100% on Saturday arrival just yet.

During the eagles/pats game? That’s a violation 

5 hours ago, brm05 said:

i'll be there sat AM.

what's the parking lot like there in the morning? tailgating encouraged? my first year going.

thanks.

They don’t encourage tailgating but it’s allowed.  The parking lot has people putting on ski boots and taking them off..that’s what it’s like hehehehe 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

They don’t encourage tailgating but it’s allowed.  The parking lot has people putting on ski boots and taking them off..that’s what it’s like hehehehe 

You're already starting with a new member @GrilledSteezeSandwich?  Ignore him @brm05 or at least take his comments with a grain of salt.

They don't appreciate tailgating in the upper lot, but the valley lot is for all the misfits and there they don't really care.

Edited by indiggio
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, saltyant said:

@GrilledSteezeSandwich So funking stoked!! Only 26 hours to go until I get to see you guys at the rope drop on the webcam!! 

Wow glad you’re excited.  I already set two alarms for tomorrow morning.  I don’t know if you’re watching the webcams but they’re grooming vista and looks like a news crew is there.  

21 minutes ago, indiggio said:

You're already starting with a new member @GrilledSteezeSandwich?  Ignore him @brm05 or at least take his comments with a grain of salt.

They don't appreciate tailgating in the upper lot, but the valley lot is for all the misfits and there they don't really care.

Like two seasons ago Blue post a picture on their Facebook of two guys tailgating in the upper lot drinking beers and eating sandwiches...who knows maybe there are upper lot crews we don’t even know about.  

16 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Like two seasons ago Blue post a picture on their Facebook of two guys tailgating in the upper lot drinking beers and eating sandwiches...who knows maybe there are upper lot crews we don’t even know about.  

I think once the valley opens, they prefer the tailgating to go on down there.