Trying to figure out what new gear to get...

Benm

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

not a Jerry

i'm stepping up my outerwear game around black friday.

the fart bag is just way too much fun. people think i'm either way too into skiing or they stay away because they think i'm out of my fuckin mind.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Benm said:

Yeah i forgot about it too, i dunno for some reason it just clicked. yeah, let me know if you're still coming up next wknd. In-laws bailed so I'll be there. Don't worry about them just yet, maybe next month. This is pretty wild.

I'll be there sat/sun opening until whenever I decide I'm done drinking beer

26 minutes ago, JFskiDan said:

man am i fucking confused.  Who the fuck is Steve?  Ryans brother?

We are all figments of Salty's imagination, nothing but salty talking to himself

26 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

You look a little like johnny law. I’m still trying to figure out who the dude who was hanging out in the lot with us drinking labatt blues was. 

There was a rando in the season pass line who was talking to me about the one time we got beat for first run when they snaked us from the quad. There are at least 10 people who's face I know and they know me but I have no idea who they are. 

Venison stick guy and his two friends hung out with us last year in the upper lot too. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, saltyant said:

Teton Gravity Forums. I heard that they caused some ruckus on here many many years ago. Grilled Steeze thought I was a TGF troll at first so he's always on guard when new posters come on here.

Most know those forums as TGR and I was Bart and chippy was Fuckagoat.  We were in the lot for like 4 hours Saturday. I’m surprised Benny from the block didn’t stop by and say hi.  Now I’ll know how to spot him this Saturday.  

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ive always been a smith guy but Im a huge head sweater and have yet to find gogs that don't fog up at the worst times - skiing hard in snowy/wet conditions. NMSKI recommended some good ones but i decided to throw some pow boards out of the bed of my truck instead of buying new gogs...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 2

48 minutes ago, mbike-ski said:

Ive always been a smith guy but Im a huge head sweater and have yet to find gogs that don't fog up at the worst times - skiing hard in snowy/wet conditions. NMSKI recommended some good ones but i decided to throw some pow boards out of the bed of my truck instead of buying new gogs...

I'm the sweatiest MFer in the world and the only thing that keeps my whole lens from immediately freezing when its cold and I'm skiing hard is those gogs that I recommended.  Best $ i ever spent.