Opening Day 2019-20!

toast21602

24 minutes ago, eaf said:

Doesn't look like the predicted shit show even remotely on webcams. Should've come today. Oh well, there is still Sunday.

Did you buy a season pass for the Truest Mountain, Blue? I thought maybe you'd go the route of Ski2Live and get the Epic pass or whatever Jack Frost is on now.

7 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Did you buy a season pass for the Truest Mountain, Blue? I thought maybe you'd go the route of Ski2Live and get the Epic pass or whatever Jack Frost is on now.

I never considered JFBB passes. That's like one of the farthest Pocono mountains for me, and would hate driving there more than a few times. Other opportunities on that pass are even less enticing. And besides, the whole Epic rumors started only late summer - way too late for contemplating a season pass.

• Like 1

November 16th opening day..

Hey all,

I’m back from opening day at Blue mountain the true mountain..earliest opening day in Blue mountains 42 year history. I was up mad early today and stopped at Mickey Dees drive thru on the way up  Justin was behind me the last few miles and also in the house were Atomic Jeff, Toast, Ryan, PARidge, JFDan, Enjorales, enjorales Dad, Mixiplix Justo, MBike Mike, Indiggio, Tarpenhead, Barb Green, Keith, Schifdawg, Gary, Gary, TheRealKevinThomas, Rodney, Tele Matt,’and many more. 

A lot of fun times at the rope drop it’s always so intense especially being on the news. Rope drop was at 9am sharp and the temperature was around 30 degrees under moderate winds and sunny sky’s. Vista was nice mid way not bad lower Main Street dark..we were warned several times that the Burma chair was running not Main Street.  Second run come around was smooth frozen cord not mad midway was already getting rough and lower main you could straight line 

Guns were blazing on tuts lane, lazy mile and upper Main Street...insane skiing blue 12 days before Jackson hole opens and a week before Stowe.  

I skied a few more runs on come around to midway to lower Main Street and also easy out to vista to midway to lower Main Street.  Snow was ok to rough..crowds were bad but not the worst..beer was cold..snacks were Salty but Salty wasn’t there...ski everybody tomorrow AM..day 2...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1