Shawnee Opening Day 2019-2020

saltyant

I employ a confused face only for circumstances in which I'm genuinely confused, such as when Steeze posted that Shawnee has a trail called "Lazy Mile", though Shawnee does not have any such trail; when Toast posted the meme, "Very Affordable Price", even though, in my humble opinion, I disagree that $68 to ski or ride Shawnee's eight trails is a very affordable price; and finally, when Toast threatened to lay down the like button ban hammer because I expressed confusion using the confused face on posts which conclusively and undeniably resulted in legitimate confusion.

Going forward, in response to recent criticisms, I can try to remember to thoroughly vet and review my usage of a confused face prior to expressing confusion. If my like button rights are confiscated, I'll file a formal appeal to the Supreme Court of PASR in consultation with JohnnyLaw, Esquire; and/or petition GrilledSteezeSandwich for assistance.

Edited by saltyant
  • Confused 2

10 minutes ago, jeff said:

I'm thinking of going tomorrow and using my WNEP card. I would rather go to Shawnee early season than mid season when it's swamped with jerrys

Good thinking, I also try to avoid days when there are too many Jerrys. See you there (maybe).

Edited by saltyant

4 hours ago, saltyant said:

I employ a confused face only for circumstances in which I'm genuinely confused, such as when Steeze posted that Shawnee has a trail called "Lazy Mile", though Shawnee does not have any such trail; when Toast posted the meme, "Very Affordable Price", even though, in my humble opinion, I disagree that $68 to ski or ride Shawnee's eight trails is a very affordable price; and finally, when Toast threatened to lay down the like button ban hammer because I expressed confusion using the confused face on posts which conclusively and undeniably resulted in legitimate confusion.

Going forward, in response to recent criticisms, I can try to remember to thoroughly vet and review my usage of a confused face prior to expressing confusion. If my like button rights are confiscated, I'll file a formal appeal to the Supreme Court of PASR in consultation with JohnnyLaw, Esquire; and/or petition GrilledSteezeSandwich for assistance.

Yikes! Now I’m confused. 😳

• Like 1
  • Confused 1