Jack Frost Big Boulder 2019/20

antman12

WTF where is their race team gonna practice?  I almost asked C1 how Floyd’s was but I don’t wanna be that asshole. 

Why change now? Blowing snow today on Rivershot and Exhibition. They have bunch of guns all ready to go on Thunderbolt. Lapped Challenge again today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, poconoceancity said:

I was told today that the reason BB is only half open is because of algae from the lake clogging the brand new snow making equipment. Also the quad is still not running...

All the money Vail has, and they cant figure out how to filter water?  This is a viable reason though, its not normal for JF to be so far ahead of BB in trail count. 

12 minutes ago, poconoceancity said:

I was told today that the reason BB is only half open is because of algae from the lake clogging the brand new snow making equipment. Also the quad is still not running...

Is Floyds open??  Have there been any crowds??

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Is Floyds open??  Have there been any crowds??

Floyd’s is not open. Crowds have been concentrated on the trails accessible from the double and triple lifts. Never a line on the east mountain lift yet this season. E2000 has been pretty quiet, they’ve been letting kids up there which is a first this time of the year.

9 minutes ago, Ski2Live Live2Ski said:

Go too fast at Frost and you can blink and miss a run

Our top speeds on Floyd’s on radar gun day were 15mph lower than Razors. Jack Frost sucks I’ll never be back so probably won’t see you and the twins until my bday party at the ski dome. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1