December 1...nowcasting event.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from a fun Sunday morning session at Blue mountain the true mountain. When I woke up ther was a little ice sheen on my car but the radar didn’t look that bad.  Easy drive to blue the true and arrived at like 715..just like yesterday with a temperature of 28 degrees consistent with the last several ski days.  In the house were Johnny Law, BenB, Atomic Jeff, MBike Mike, Mrs SnowBunski, Enjorales, Enjorales dad, Ryan, Mute, Matt Edge, TheDude4Bides and many others. 

Opening bell was a dream..no precipitation and great snow was a western groomer and amazing conditions from 8am until 8:09 am.  Shit got loose and rowdy/spicy fast but still some solid runs early.  The guns continued to blast on upper Main Street, lazy mile, tuts lane and in the valley.  No liftlines to speak of...not many people there although they were selling more tickets than expected considering the weather. 

Short parking lot session with some PASRs as freezing rain began to fall with more intensity. Perfect temperatures to keep beer cold but not frozen..was a bonus day for sure as it’s before Memorial Day..JADIP

• Like 4

I was up as usual and saw the freezing rain area Inbound and it was already sprinkling out here in the sticks, so decided to stay put as I knew it was just gonna be another Groundhog Day.

Watched everyone line up on the webcams instead.  I felt like GSS watching us out in JH.

• Like 2