Weekend roll call 12/7-12/8

GrilledSteezeSandwich

10 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Saturday morning is like my second favorite Jackson 5 song ... I'll be there. Sunday night is like my 3rd favorite CeeLo Green song...better late than never.

Wow just wow.  Coldplay was playing on the radio the other day and reminded me of you 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

That was the point....it wasn't a blatant "let me steal Doug's lines" type of thing like Salty does. Was more of a tounge in cheek let me be stupid like Doug in his roll call thread type of thing. Does that make sense?

Imitation is flattery plus you can probably pull off the Dad jokes better than me.  

19 minutes ago, Schif said:

I think I'll miss the rope drop on Saturday. I've got to go pick up my gear from the shop at the bottom so I'll have to drive up after that. 

Will be a novelty not having a rope drop tomorrow when I ski after work.  I’ve mostly been second chair so far this season. Slowing down. 

1 hour ago, RidgeRacer said:

That was the point....it wasn't a blatant "let me steal Doug's lines" type of thing like Salty does. Was more of a tounge in cheek let me be stupid like Doug in his roll call thread type of thing. Does that make sense?

I just try to get likes from @GrilledSteezeSandwich.

Edited by saltyant
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1