12/5/19...making night moves..mad sweet and low.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from my first night session of the season.  I arrived at the upper lot at 5:45PM and the temperature was in the mid 30s with strong gusty winds out of the northwest. In the house were Atomic Jeff, matt Edge, MBike Mike, Mrs Snowbunski, TheDude4Bides and GahSkier George.  Midway and lower Main Street were primarily sugar piles with a mini spine on midway.  Easy out and vista had nice smooth snow for cruising.  There were only a handful of people at Blue maybe 75-100 cars total.  

They say dress for the mountain not for the parking lot.  Well the parking lot was cold and I was over dressed and sweating on the hill..I ended up taking 5 laps off the Main Street chair and one off the Vista lift where Matt Edge forgot to keep his tips up at the unload ramp and went ass over teakettle. Then hung out in the lot for about an hour and had a juicy beer.  Ski everybody Saturday for upper Main Street and lazy 1.6 kilometers. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1