Elk Day 2020

RidgeRacer

2 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Well you had a dentist appointment...did your dentist let you pick something out from the toy chest??

Stupid dentist appointment... I wanted to ski the Perder. Just the toy below, the hygienist showed me how to correctly brush my teeth even though I never have any cavities. She said I should brush 2-3 times a day and I said OK and will keep brushing once a day anyway.

image.png.27581dc5ad8fa7b1897875fd0d82e4cd.png

Edited by saltyant
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

54 minutes ago, saltyant said:

Stupid dentist appointment... I wanted to ski the Perder. Just the toy below, the hygienist showed me how to correctly brush my teeth even though I never have any cavities. She said I should brush 2-3 times a day and I said OK and will keep brushing once a day anyway.

image.png.27581dc5ad8fa7b1897875fd0d82e4cd.png

Once a day?  Gross...it’s bad when you go to the dentist or eye doctor and they ask you to take your pants off. 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

No worries on the ribs. As long as you guys are there and we can ski. That plus I'm really looking forward to a change of scenery.
I'll give a report on today's conditions from our barstools later. [emoji481][emoji481]
Presently at TLCITW: 37° FOGGY and Drizzly

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 8 months later...