Lack of trip reports

I see so many PASRs that get together to ski the true blue on weekends, yet only a few post trip reports.  Why don't more of you post about the beers, sausages, safety breaks, lodge ramblings, garbage, lift-lines, snow conditions, ski patrol, and RTMs ?  I lurk this site all the time and the trip reports make my day since my skiing/riding days are super limited.  Can I kindly ask for more of you to post pictures and trip reports?  You can skip the snow bunnies if you like, but hey, I'm not complaining. 

ok

12/5 - Arrived at like 6PM. Ski bag zipper mostly frozen shut but got it opened enough so that i could wrangle them out one by one, jerry tier mistake. Ghost town. Did some runs. Left.
Main highlight was finding out omw back that the only biz open on my way there will make me a hoagie starting at 5:30AM.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, MakeGretskysHeadBleedAgain said:

I see so many PASRs that get together to ski the true blue on weekends, yet only a few post trip reports.  Why don't more of you post about the beers, sausages, safety breaks, lodge ramblings, garbage, lift-lines, snow conditions, ski patrol, and RTMs ?  I lurk this site all the time and the trip reports make my day since my skiing/riding days are super limited.  Can I kindly ask for more of you to post pictures and trip reports?  You can skip the snow bunnies if you like, but hey, I'm not complaining. 

Why don’t you just come ski at Blue and join us. 

• Thanks 1