Weekend Roll call 12-14 - 12-15

RidgeRacer

Oh hello everyone...I'm taking roll call duties from GSS since he's on a report and roll call strike for the next 4 weeks. So who's gonna be at the bluest of mountains this upcoming weekend??? Could be wet on Saturday which could mean mad applesauce conditions after the first few runs. Sunday looks a bit better with cloudy skies forecasted and a high in the upper 30s. Could we see the valley for the first time this season???

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Why "ok"? I'm doing you a solid but starting a roll call thread on your behalf. I know it's big shoes to fill but I'll try my best to cover for you these next 4 weeks. After all, we can't not have a roll call....

Doing my toast impersonation. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 2

Looks like a monsoon for Saturday so I'm guessing Sunday will be the day for everyone. What do you think conditions will be like after all the rain? 

I'm guessing they won't push out any whales Saturday due to rain so my guess is no valley

Edited by Schif

2 minutes ago, Schif said:

Looks like a monsoon for Saturday so I'm guessing Sunday will be the day for everyone. What do you think conditions will be like after all the rain? 

I'm guessing they won't push out any whales Saturday due to rain so my guess is no valley

Ice and sugar.  I don’t know if they’ve decided what they’re doing with the valley. For sure valley for next weekend 

Just now, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Ice and sugar.  I don’t know if they’ve decided what they’re doing with the valley. For sure valley for next weekend 

i spoke to the super smokin hot chat lady and she said the rain put a dent in everything. nothing to say about the rain this wknd tho. 

chat.jpg

• Like 1

My guess is they could open the valley this weekend, but they wont based on Saturdays forecast.  Although, i thought i saw on FB the RidgeRacer addition at the Valley is just about ready to go, so who knows.  At this point, i think they open the Valley next weekend.  And thats cool, cause for me it would be just one more day in the upper lot.  

Saturday looks like ass, so really at this point just thinking i will day trip Sunday.  

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Benm said:

i spoke to the super smokin hot chat lady and she said the rain put a dent in everything. nothing to say about the rain this wknd tho. 

chat.jpg

This is bananas Andrea knows more than the management team.  I think Blue hires their best people from DeVry university.  Andrea maybe have been Andrew before the sex change operation Bahahahaha.