12-12-19 at Blue

toast21602

It’s been pretty nice up here this afternoon. Lots of guns cranking and still snow on the ground off of trails which is nice for aesthetics. The sun is starting to go down so it’s getting cooler and harder to see. Conditions are still pretty great and the place is empty. Come around is closed to blow snow. ROTD is Lazy. 

E52CB770-8059-4448-A424-DF959392D6D3.jpeg

C07C777F-1E7A-4E32-A1DF-517A2C98147C.jpeg

• Like 8

• toast21602 changed the title to 12-12-19 at Blue

Hey All,

I fucked SaltyAnt last night. It was great! I just returned from a fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. Way more people in the house than last Thursday. Temperatures were in the upper 20s. I skied an hour and a half with Atomic Jeff from 6-730 then hungout in the lot for an hour drinking beer.  The Dude, Zach and Matt edge were also in the house.  

Snowmaking cannons were blasting all over the place..Main Street and midway were ok a little scrapes some mini cookies upper Main Street. Lazy mile was super nice and pleasant and only one or two runs where the aggro beginner snowboarders were a pain. Thursday night which means lots of ski patrollers in the house. They can open the valley this weekend but I think they wait till sometime next week just in time for our first sausage Sunday!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Hey All,

I fucked SaltyAnt last night. It was great! I just returned from a fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain. Way more people in the house than last Thursday. Temperatures were in the upper 20s. I skied an hour and a half with Atomic Jeff from 6-730 then hungout in the lot for an hour drinking beer.  The Dude, Zach and Matt edge were also in the house.  

Snowmaking cannons were blasting all over the place..Main Street and midway were ok a little scrapes some mini cookies upper Main Street. Lazy mile was super nice and pleasant and only one or two runs where the aggro beginner snowboarders were a pain. Thursday night which means lots of ski patrollers in the house. They can open the valley this weekend but I think they wait till sometime next week just in time for our first sausage Sunday!!! 

wow this is gr8!

• Like 1