Opening day at Jack Frost

C1erArt

They're putting out a NE "value" pass for $599.
Unlimited at JFBB, Wildcat, Attitash and their other PA hills. 
Limited access to Hunter, Okemo and Mount Snow. And 10 days at Stowe with holiday restrictions. 

That's not bad actually, especially if you plan on hitting S VT, NH and / or Stowe.

23 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Just saw the epic local for 20/21 dropped... $729.

23 hours ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

That’s why Ski2Live is thinking about a montage pass. 

20 hours ago, EdBacon said:

They're putting out a NE "value" pass for $599.

Unlimited at JFBB, Wildcat, Attitash and their other PA hills. 

Limited access to Hunter, Okemo and Mount Snow. And 10 days at Stowe with holiday restrictions. 

We are doing Epic local. The NE pass does not save money for kids at all and has worse black out dates and no Rockies. Not worth swallowing all that to save $130.

Yep same mountains in the East as this year. Main improvements are 

20% food etc discount (beats the 12.5% on food only gotten by pre paying for Peak Dining card)

More limited blackout days (for Stowe and some Western places) - none on Pres Weekend and only Sat of MLK weekend - so we should get to Stowe next year 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

For laughs I looked up how many inches of snow JFBB are reporting YTD. As of today, March 4th...20 inches. Camelback is reporting 21. In reality its probably around 12. I'm not sure whether to be sad over how pathetic this is or impressed over the fact that most resorts in the area have been mostly open with decent conditions.

Last year was about the same. It's been a poor snow year for sure. Two years ago we almost came in with triple digits. 98 inches.

32 minutes ago, EdBacon said:

Last year was about the same. It's been a poor snow year for sure. Two years ago we almost came in with triple digits. 98 inches.

Explains why I got my most ski days in 2 years ago (31).

But I am on track to beat it this year at 26 of 99 days skied through March 1 with 4 days booked at Vail in April.

Nice morning skiing again today. Started off with frozen cord at 9 o’clock at about 30°, left around noon time at 43° and the top was just getting soft but the slopes were still in great shape. Really quiet, just a few dozen people out.

• Like 3