Blue 12/15/19

toast21602

Blue was good this morning. Nice and soft. Felt like spring. Good amount of PASRs.  The beer was good from [mention=13078]mute1080[/mention], the donuts were good from [mention=62]Schif[/mention], and the chips good from [mention=1753]JFskiDan[/mention]. Doug and salty were no shows... must have been a lucky night at the hotel. 

4D9F7E1D-36C6-46CA-9258-64DEDF23305F.thumb.jpeg.95fd8c0c0338f1a7345dc424b9876e57.jpeg

Thanks for the donut[mention=62]Schif[/mention]! It was great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gary, Gary, Slim, @tarponhead, @indiggio were all wondering where Doug was this morning.  Even @First Grade Teacher was there for rope drop.  First run was a buttery smooth carpet but the rain team ruined that pretty quickly.  Dark clouds and a couple drops of rain made it a meh morning.  When we got out to the parking lot, the wind really started to pick up.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Mixilplix said:

Pretty much what everyone else said..I found skiers left on Upper Main entertaining even with the soft snow...It did feel like spring time....Ducking in an out of the bumps was fun too...Every week it seems like there are more frickin race kids there....

20191215_084043.jpg

20191215_085531.jpg

20191215_094045.jpg

It did think about going later in the morning, then I looked at the webcam, saw all the race kids coming out on to Vista. Ugh, forget it. 

12 hours ago, momskeeztoo said:

It did think about going later in the morning, then I looked at the webcam, saw all the race kids coming out on to Vista. Ugh, forget it. 

Those race kids got exceptionally annoying around 10:30. When it's only a double chair they really clog it up quick. 

9 minutes ago, Schif said:

Those race kids got exceptionally annoying around 10:30. When it's only a double chair they really clog it up quick. 

They’re aggro will nudge you right off the side of the trail..you might even end up bumping boots no Pedo...

Schif did you ski and snowboard yesterday?  Sorry I missed the donuts..amazing I probably lost a pound by not skiing yesterday. 

2 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

They’re aggro will nudge you right off the side of the trail..you might even end up bumping boots no Pedo...

Schif did you ski and snowboard yesterday?  Sorry I missed the donuts..amazing I probably lost a pound by not skiing yesterday. 

Yesterday I skied. I was regretting it for the first two runs though because the one thing I'm really not good with yet is variable conditions.