Weekend Roll Call - 12-21 and 12-22

RidgeRacer

Hey all. Taking roll call duties for Doug for the second of 4 weeks here due to his current roll call boycott. So with that said who's gonna be at Blue the true this weekend...where the valley will be open and we'll be riding the poconos coldest six pack for the first time this season? Saturday will be a cold one so be sure to wear those fa la la la. La la la. La la layers. Sunday looking perfect right now with bright sunshine and a high of around 40.

• Like 1

I'll be swinging through saturday on my way up to NEPA. My cousin is coming up from Florida and wants to hit the snow so it will be a toss up as to where we go on Sunday and/or Monday and/or Tuesday but he's staying the early part of the week with his In-Laws up near Elk so that might be on tap. Kind of depends who has the best conditions but I would feel bad making him drive past Elk, Montage, Camelback (where his parents live 2 miles away) and JFBB to get down to Blue the True. 

• Like 1

I'll be swinging through saturday on my way up to NEPA. My cousin is coming up from Florida and wants to hit the snow so it will be a toss up as to where we go on Sunday and/or Monday and/or Tuesday but he's staying the early part of the week with his In-Laws up near Elk so that might be on tap. Kind of depends who has the best conditions but I would feel bad making him drive past Elk, Montage, Camelback (where his parents live 2 miles away) and JFBB to get down to Blue the True. 
Elk was in great shape today. True packed powder with only a few marbles on Tunk. They opened Delaware today and it was exceptional... That makes 4 open from the top. I expect them to open Slalom tomorrow, as they were grooming it today. They are now concentrating on getting the quad side open and should have open pretty soon. Elk can make snow and the snow crews do a fantastic job....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, mikes781 said:

Liberal counting of nine open now. 7 more tomorrow? Challenger, falls, paradise, home stretch, lower sidewinder, bruma and shuttle?

No challenge and yes to crossover which is a single black diamond trail. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich
  • Like 1