12/21/19...nice snow..first day of winter.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from a fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain  I arrived at the lower lot before 720am and the temperature was in the mid to upper teens in the house were Atomic Jeff, JFDan, PSUFlyguy, Schifdawg, Toast, JFBBDan, PARidge, MBike Mike, Enjorales,  Mixilplix, Nastar Glenn, Mute, Ryan, Gary, Gary, Gary, Rodney, Slim, Tarponhead, Nico, Indiggios son and many many more 

I ended up on second civilian six pack and the female liftee was a little pissed off that we got through the turnstiles before 8am..shit happens..sadly Bob the liftee who always wore ty dye and Grateful Dead shirts is no longer there.  Onto the skiing..first run on lazy to the falls was nice..homestretch was pretty smooth as well. Run of the day was Main Street which was really nice and I managed several empty runs on it.  The six pack stopped a few times including a prolonged period around 930.  Crowds were light to moderate..seemed like mostly season pass holders and race kids but im sure now it’s more Asian invasion and jersey joeys in the Hiz-ouse...

Snowguns werw cranking on Challenge, Razors, Central Park, lower park and a few other areas. Burma was open but I didn’t ski it...Paradise opened while I was enjoying beer and fine snacks, meats and cheeses...I guess I’ll try P Dizzle tomorrow before the first sausage Sunday of the season.  JADIP...

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, AtomicSkier said:

Main Street was fucking Tits McGee...

Will agree with this....Felt great to let it go.....Snow on Main Street and Mid Way held up really well...Did a bunch of laps with PSUFly....Unfortunately on my last trip down Lazy a snowboarder decided to stand up and start traversing to his right as I went to go around him...Slammed on to my lower back followed by a head snap...Got stunned pretty good....Thank sweet baby Jesus I was wearing a helmet...Hangin out in the parking lot was painful..Self medicated now and about to take a nap...Looking forward to the bruise I am going to have....Despite that it was still a Tits Magee kinda day....

20191221_093021.jpg

20191221_095650.jpg

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Damn @Mixilplix glad you are ok.  I almost got plowed over by a snowboarder in the lift line yesterday. Was 2 back from loading and a boarder slammed into me, his board on top of my skis with his boot right up against the back of mine.  Don’t know how I didn’t fall since I didn’t see it coming.  He just quietly said sorry after I turned around and yelled, “Yo what the fuck!”  

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Barb said:

Damn @Mixilplix glad you are ok.  I almost got plowed over by a snowboarder in the lift line yesterday. Was 2 back from loading and a boarder slammed into me, his board on top of my skis with his boot right up against the back of mine.  Don’t know how I didn’t fall since I didn’t see it coming.  He just quietly said sorry after I turned around and yelled, “Yo what the fuck!”  

Snowboarders suck.

• Like 4