12/22..good snow...great weather..sausage Sunday!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun day at Blue mountain the true mountain.  I arrived at the lower lot at like 720am and In the house were Johnny Law, Atomic, Jeff, Indiggio, Mixilplix, Toast, Matt Edge, BenM, JFBB Dan, Enjorales, Enjorales dad, MBike Mike, Nastar Glenn, Tarponhead, Dana, Slim, Bethlehem Ford Guy, Indiggio Son, west Chester homeys and many more.  

Temperatures were in the teens at the base and 20s near the peak to start under a hazy sky with no wind and a rising sun. First civilian six pack and first run on lazy to the falls which was smooth cord.  Second lifteide they closed off crossover to the falls for the race team..boo. Next hour or so was lap after glorious lap of Main Street which was a western groomer...even lower was good and the cord upper left was especially robust..some good cushion for the pushing. 

One ride up a frozen six pack and the guns were cranking hardcore on Razors Edge..challenge is ready..Razors needs another day or two of snowmaking upper lower had giant whales..I skied one run on paradise and encountered the snowboard team snakes on the middle section which made things spicy..six pack stopped for a few minutes with us on it and also near the front of the line..otherwise seemed to be working ok.  

Around 940 after 10..maybe 11 runs went to the lot..had a beer and before I had even three sips the bacon was out..then the pork loin..then flatbread..then more pork loin..some steak..shrimp and hot dogs..along with Xmas cookies, little Debbie snacks, more beer, mimosas..more shinshine, portable karaoke machine and more sausage.

FF4D9F3C-6FC3-4D01-AFD8-69B5F71A1E49.jpeg

• Like 6

thanks to my somewhat secret Santa, Toast for the wonderful beverage that i could barely get unwrapped.  His Christmas gift to everyone else was his karaoke jam of some strange Christmas song, which he was able to really get after.  Awesome day today, good crew, good snow, good lot eats.......There should be many more days like today.  

• Like 1