Christmas Eve Eve

RidgeRacer

looks good, wish i made it out this morning.

not trying to derail your thread here, but do people think it's worth it to get out there christmas eve morning? i dont know what to expect in terms of crowds, conditions etc. just realized i'm off that day and i'm debating heading there in the morning before doing christmas shopping.

thanks.

1 hour ago, Benm said:

not trying to derail your thread here, but do people think it's worth it to get out there christmas eve morning? i dont know what to expect in terms of crowds, conditions etc. just realized i'm off that day and i'm debating heading there in the morning before doing christmas shopping.

thanks.

Christmas Eve morning will be more than weekday crowds and less than weekend..I doubt any real liftlines. The crowds start up on the 26th...

Super happy fun morning at Blue....As Ridge said I was surprised to see them fire the guns up around 8:30ish....Did Paradise/Lazy/Main st with Indiggio to start then just did laps on Main st most of the time..pretty much empty for most of them....Lazy got sandy pretty quick....Weather was top notch and the crowds were not bad at all....9 to 11 session....Talked a bit with Ridge in the parking lot....The live karaoke we saw in the lot yesterday was like seeing Halley's Comet...once in a lifetime ....Pretty sure I saw the Pastel Prince rollin in the Bimmer as I was leaving...

20191223_083825.jpg

20191223_094041.jpg

20191223_094252.jpg

20191223_100113.jpg

20191223_100428.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Benm said:

thanks.

Ski you tomorrow morning!

3 hours ago, PSUFly said:

Looks like a great day yesterday.  Not gonna make it today unfortunately.  Wife had some sort of stomach bug and passed it on to me. 

Good luck man, if it’s the one that’s going around it’s a nasty one. 

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

Good luck man, if it’s the one that’s going around it’s a nasty one. 

Yeah its pretty bad. My stomach isnt too bad right now but I can't eat anything and my whole body hurts. I was fine most of yesterday and then it just hit me on the way home from fishing last night. I just hope my daughter doesn't get it

Edited by PSUFly

People with kids get sick the most..it sucks..and people who don’t have kids like me still have to work with people with kids who show up at work sick..just be glad your grandma didn’t get runover by a reindeer like mine.  Was some weird wild stuff.  She was walking home from our house Xmas eve...it was years after I stopped believing in Santa but now me and grandma may she Rest In Peace believe. 

75EAA1AB-3B7E-440D-9BF7-49554F0B6B01.jpeg