12/28...PASR day..springlike

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun session at Blue mountain the true mountain.  On the drive up the temperature ping ponged between 31 and 43 degrees and it was the warmer end of the sprectrum at Blue mountain the true mountain.  Fueled by a sausage biscuit, hash brown and two sips of apple juice I arrived at the base around 718am. 

In the house were Atomic Jeff, Toast, JFDan, BenM, MBike Mike, Nastar Glenn, Indiggio, Ryan, Mute, NMSki, Gary, Matt Edge, Gary, Mixiplix, Bethlehem Ford Guy, Slim, Rick, West Chester Homeys, Penn State guys and many more.  

First run was challenge which was alright pretry fast and smooth enough, Nightmare to dreamweaver continues to be a hidden gem or nemesis depending on how you ski it and if it’s empty or not..half width makes it Spicy AF.  Lazy mile was ok early..Main Street had three D snow as did challenge later.  Paradise was good when I skied it once pretty wide..last corner has some bite to it...

Skied 10-11 runs and then hungout in the lot and had some more of JFDans famous Xmas cookies and beer and enjoyed the 40 something degree weather although if it could get cold soon that would be alright.  Looks like tomorrow’s rain holds off at least during the morning and with the help of Blues grooming fleet should be titty sparkles by around 8am tomorrow JADIP

• Like 4

Wow! Once the temps came up and the sun hit the slopes, the snow turned hero and it was bumpapalooza across the entire mountain!

Slowly the groomer-made disaster bumps turned skiable, but another set formed just outside them which were far more fun to ski.

Not being satisfied with the groomer-made crap bumps, we set a single exhausting line from Chute down to almost The Lazy intersection on Main Street, skiers right.

By 1:00 pm all of lower MS was bumped up and claiming many a victim.  On one run down to the 6-pack, there was a HUGE commotion at the MS/LM intersection, with line 10 SP and a few other BM people all attending to someone lying on the snow.  Must have been a pretty spectacular collision, I presume.

Rode up the 6 to find both Challenge & Razors headwalls all bumped up.  Took a rundown Challenge which was a hoot of spring skiing fun!  

Legs are totally shot.  Definitely the most fun conditions of the season so far!

• Like 4