VT or NH?

EdBacon

North Conway is pretty mellow; I think there's a brewery there for aprés entertainment and food. Where are you flying out of that you're finding $100 flights to manchester though? Even after paying for a rental car, I don't think driving myself, if I were to go solo, would really be all too much cheaper after accounting for gas, tolls, wear on your car, etc. 

Also, I applaud you for trying to tackle your fears on your own terms. While flying to new england is certainly not my preferred method of traveling there, if it works to get you over your fear, then it's worth it for you to get yourself off the east coast in the future and enjoy some better skiing. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, momskeeztoo said:

I had studded snow tires on a front wheel drive Chevy Corsica. That thing was like a tank! 

I did on front wheel drive Sentra when I lived in Montana.  Still had to call a tow truck three times in 18 months getting stuck in really deep snow. When I lived in Vermont and had a Jetta had snow tires. 

On 1/1/2020 at 2:04 PM, EdBacon said:

You know how inconvenient that is? My insurance doesn't cover therapy, and those sessions are expensive. I'd rather go on vacation. I can see a psychiatrist, but I don't need a guy to just prescribe me xanax, again. 

Ed did you book your flight to Manchester yet??  I heard soccer is big there.  

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/25/2020 at 3:34 PM, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

@EdBacon where did you end up going??

Haven't been able to take the time off from work.

I only managed two days off, but I did get up to N VT. Jay and Smuggs for a long weekend. It was great. 

Will resolve to plan further ahead next time so I have more time off and can actually go somewhere.