1/11/20...spring skiing..making money moves!!

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun day at Blue mountain. I arrived before 720am and the temperature was in the middle 40s under overcast sky’s with light winds.  In the house were Johnny Law, JFDan, Atomic Jeff, MBike Mike, Toast, Ryan, Mute, Indiggio, Nastar Glenn, Enjorales cousin, Slim, Mixilplix, Keith, Bethlehem ford guy and many others.  

Today was about excitement...first exciting moment was when we were waiting for the gates to open on the six pack and they said six is not ready so was a shuffle to the quad and i ended up on third chair..first run I did Razors it wasn’t bad but it wasn’t good..just bad grooming..pretty firm. Nightmare to dreamweaver was much better and in later runs there was more cushion for the pushing or some sort of simile between spring snow and fucking a fat chick. 

Lazy mile was also pretty good and Main Street was mediocre some firm some soft definitely 3D snow.  As me and @theprogram4 have discussed we both seem to find money quite frequently. I’ve found a $20 at least 5 times and smaller bills way more and even a $50 on the ground in a bar...well today was my lucky day and I saw a $20 under the 6 pack many times and nobody was going for it so I eventually decided to take off my skis at the top of the falls and walk under the six pack and retrieve the Andrew Jackson.  The bill was moist like my taint. By the time I was at the bottom the rest of the PASRs were posing for pictures with the marketing department and winning cool stuff like chapstick.  

Also of excitement was some darshnozzle who was butthurt that Johnny Law passed him...wait till he’s passed by a pack of 6-7 PASRs..I hungout in the lot for about an hour and a half and now back in the A..have to go into work in an hour and make more money moves..not often I leave for blue with zero dollars and return with a fresh moist $20..bling bling all up in this thing.  It’s now in the 60s..ski everybody tomorrow. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Hey All,

I’m back from another fun day at Blue mountain. I arrived before 720am and the temperature was in the middle 40s under overcast sky’s with light winds.  In the house were Johnny Law, JFDan, Atomic Jeff, MBike Mike, Toast, Ryan, Mute, Indiggio, Nastar Glenn, Enjorales cousin, Slim, Mixilplix, Keith, Bethlehem ford guy and many others.  

Today was about excitement...first exciting moment was when we were waiting for the gates to open on the six pack and they said six is not ready so was a shuffle to the quad and i ended up on third chair..first run I did Razors it wasn’t bad but it wasn’t good..just bad grooming..pretty firm. Nightmare to dreamweaver was much better and in later runs there was more cushion for the pushing or some sort of simile between spring snow and fucking a fat chick. 

Lazy mile was also pretty good and Main Street was mediocre some firm some soft definitely 3D snow.  As me and @theprogram4 have discussed we both seem to find money quite frequently. I’ve found a $20 at least 5 times and smaller bills way more and even a $50 on the ground in a bar...well today was my lucky day and I saw a $20 under the 6 pack many times and nobody was going for it so I eventually decided to take off my skis at the top of the falls and walk under the six pack and retrieve the Andrew Jackson.  The bill was moist like my taint. By the time I was at the bottom the rest of the PASRs were posing for pictures with the marketing department and winning cool stuff like chapstick.  

Also of excitement was some darshnozzle who was butthurt that Johnny Law passed him...wait till he’s passed by a pack of 6-7 PASRs..I hungout in the lot for about an hour and a half and now back in the A..have to go into work in an hour and make more money moves..not often I leave for blue with zero dollars and return with a fresh moist $20..bling bling all up in this thing.  It’s now in the 60s..ski everybody tomorrow. 

i was literally talking to a PASR (i forget who) like 3 weeks ago that I am over due to find money on the ground.  I have found 3 $50 bills in my life, and countless $20's.  on the lift with that same PASR, i saw the kid in front of us drop 2 $10 bills.  I said I'll do the right thing and give them 1 run to get them, if not, they are fair game.  Going back up the lift i saw the kid getting them, took them forever to get to them and I could have easily gotten them, walked back, and strapped back in.  however, racing down the mountain to get $20 before kids did would have been pretty low.  i havent found anything more than $1 since me and matt edge found $60 on switchback 2 or 3 years ago

Edited by theprogram4
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, theprogram4 said:

i was literally talking to a PASR (i forget who) like 3 weeks ago that I am over due to find money on the ground.  I have found 3 $50 bills in my life, and countless $20's.  on the lift with that same PASR, i saw the kid in front of us drop 2 $10 bills.  I said I'll do the right thing and give them 1 run to get them, if not, they are fair game.  Going back up the lift i saw the kid getting them, took them forever to get to them and I could have easily gotten them, walked back, and strapped back in.  however, racing down the mountain to get $20 before kids did would have been pretty low.  i havent found anything more than $1 since me and matt edge found $60 on switchback 2 or 3 years ago

I feel like Matt Edge finds ladies who just out of a toxic relationship more than money lol... @saltyant are you skiing tomorrow?

Ya snooze, ya lose!  Guy stopped and didn’t take 1st chair, so I did!  

Bumps softened up later in the morning, but many of them are down to the dirt.  Heard that groomers say there’s no enough snow to reset them.  Talk about lazy! 

There were still the odd dollar bills under the 6 as well as the credit card, when I left.

While in the lot for lunch break, WFMZ’s Irene Snyder strolled by on her way to pick up her bag from the car.  I think she was taken aback by our group...

www.wfmz.com/tncms/asset/editorial/7a27ef0e-34c7-11ea-a083-97170f6b0ee8

• Like 2

3 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

My bad. I thought it was money that someone else dropped.

Well yeah but it was a different day. Any money you find in public somebody elses money. Now if there money on the floor of a bar or something I’ll step on it and pretend to tie my shoe than pocket that. 

Edited by GrilledSteezeSandwich