1/23/20...Thursday morning..nice snow..sort of busy.

GrilledSteezeSandwich

12 hours ago, saltyant said:

Reporting live from Blue Mountain the True Mountain. Currently eating a Steeze Burger in the lower lodge. It's great! Conditions are rad, icy in a lot of spots. It's completely ridiculous that both Razor's Edge and Challenge are closed, so I've been stuck skiing with gapers all night. @AtomicSkier gets to ski Razor's which is unfair. The line for the 4 pack is long as hell for a weeknight. Overall tonight is a 6 out of 10.

I thought last night was gr8! Solid 7.9 /10, firm snow was grippy, lot of nice snow on the edges, NMDW ROTE with a fresh groomer track on paradise a close second. Not sure whiy ut not too many school kids, quad was ski on/30 sec wait if you made your own singles line. I even ski'd the bumps for the first time with the crows 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Benm said:

Prob 30 ppl at quad. 

Sixer down yay

I was checked in on the cameras last night and early this morning and there were people that appeared to be working on it both times. Not sure what the issue is, but at least they have a rain day as a bonus tomorrow to get that shit figured out. 

I do like the views from the quad better.... 

• Like 2

i was up there for the thursday PM racing class. snow was still in good shape. GS was setup on razor's...good layout, but was quite scraped off by the end of the nite. ran into atomic jeff on the course and chatted with him for a few. guinness and wings afterwards hit the spot.

• Like 1