$20 Jan 31 - Jack Frost - 92.5 XTU Ski Day

Benm

14 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

If it's anything like the WMMR days no...its not worth the 20 bucks. If it's not a shit show and a normal day there I'd be interested...but I don't think these radio station days ever are.

i hear you, i go to the cardboard classics every year but i don't ski. it's madness.

jfbb is close enough tho that i am considering it, even for a cpl hours. might be nice to have a change of scenery. figured i'd let others know.

And theres a decent pizza place at blakeslee corners... and a super wawa... fancy things that are hard to come by.

Edited by Benm
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

If it's anything like the WMMR days no...its not worth the 20 bucks. If it's not a shit show and a normal day there I'd be interested...but I don't think these radio station days ever are.

I thought the same thing. I'd love to go, but I know I won't enjoy the shit show there.

18 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Then the $20 is worth it. Tempted but I'm already taking off from work for Elk on the 7th.

Same. Also this day would be within a 2 week window, and require using a “flex” day instead of a vacation day. And getting me to use one of those this early in the year is like how I like my steak — rare.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1