1/26/20...PASR day sausage Sunday..

GrilledSteezeSandwich

Honestly with the exception of the 6 pack being closed and the quad stopping here and there...no complaints about tonight, condition wise anyway. Snow was fast and super grippy. No cookies...but I think Dan may have said it in another thread, I dont get their inability to flatten trails out, unless sidewinder is intended to be almost skier across like? Either way was fun.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Honestly with the exception of the 6 pack being closed and the quad stopping here and there...no complaints about tonight, condition wise anyway. Snow was fast and super grippy. No cookies...but I think Dan may have said it in another thread, I dont get their inability to flatten trails out, unless sidewinder is intended to be almost skier across like? Either way was fun.

I think that is their intention. They did that last year too. I enjoy it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Wow

FEA442BC-56A9-4451-A2A7-CE1C445912D4.jpeg

That needs nmski's gerbal water bottle attachment for hands free usage

1 hour ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

The big question is if you still had room for pancakes or perhaps croque madame. 

Fancy kinda place no pancakes which is maybe my favorite food. Only a courtesy eating, I had two donuts and some bacon. 

Enjorales's food is better

*ski cross...I hate the 10 minute rule.
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, RidgeRacer said:

Yeah I hit it second run of the day yesterday morning.  Flat light and I wasn't expecting the rollers, so that threw off a bit.  I didn't hit it once the snow softened up, but it probably would've been fun later in the day.

1 hour ago, indiggio said:

Got taken out from behind (queue the peanut gallery) by tandem skier & boarder Jerries getting off 6.  Torqued the right leg & knee pretty good.  Been hobbling since, but trying everything to recoup fast. Thx!

I've said it before but blue is one of the most dangerous places to ski and I'm not talking about the terrain.

Heal up fast man, it was weird sunday when you weren't in the lineup. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, indiggio said:

Got taken out from behind (queue the peanut gallery) by tandem skier & boarder Jerries getting off 6.  Torqued the right leg & knee pretty good.  Been hobbling since, but trying everything to recoup fast. Thx!

Damn dude, that sucks.  Dont underestimate the power of a compression knee brace.  

• Thanks 1

Damn Jerry’s. Sending good vibes. Hopefully you’ll be out there soon.
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, indiggio said:

That sucks. I usually stop skiing as soon as I get the feeling the lift is too dangerous. That’s how my ACL tore several years ago. Get better soon 

• Sad 1