Jackson Hole 1/28-2/5...

GrilledSteezeSandwich

37 minutes ago, RidgeRacer said:

Have you put your hypothesis to the test because I've noticed it when landing in destinations outside of Orlando as well, typically when leaving Philly; so personally I think it's more of a Philly thing as opposed to a Disney thing. But you go ahead and do your thing.

I've been flying out of Philly for years and I travel a lot on business. The only time I was on a plane in years that people clapped was last year from Philly to Orlando. Back in the day people used to clap when the plane landed all the time. But now that planes are pretty much flying buses you don't get the clapping. Maybe they clap more on "vacation destination" planes as opposed to business destination planes?

24 minutes ago, trackbiker said:

I've been flying out of Philly for years and I travel a lot on business. The only time I was on a plane in years that people clapped was last year from Philly to Orlando. Back in the day people used to clap when the plane landed all the time. But now that planes are pretty much flying buses you don't get the clapping. Maybe they clap more on "vacation destination" planes as opposed to business destination planes?

No one has ever clapped because they landed in Topeka

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, tarponhead said:

Did you have a talk with your colon explaining what’s it’s about to experience?

I’m impressed . First salad pic I ever seen you post emoji122.pngemoji122.png

The word is that I pooped a lot more last 12 hours than first 36 hours of the trip thanks for asking 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

16 hours ago, JFskiDan said:

Tom and i are loaded up on a plane to Dallas. A 5 am flight gets you up wicked early, and thats coming from someone used to being up early. Not super excited about the small child in front of me already wailing away, or the lady next to me who feels my seating area is also for her use as well.  That 16 oz coffee i just downed is ready to come out. 

Why technologists invented noise-cancelling headphones!!

• Love 1

29 minutes ago, GrilledSteezeSandwich said:

Atomic Jeff was just saying about how his Bose headphones allow him to sit next to me. 

Atomic Jeff gets middle seat when the 3 of us take the 20 hour flight nonstop from JFK to Sydney. We can play tag you're it the whole flight.

20200130_215939.jpg.bb98f647911eb087143d8f33d16d91aa.jpg

Edited by saltyant
  • Haha 2

I think I saw you guys when I was riding Thunder.   I was nearing top of lift as you guys were heading down.

A tale of two days (in one)

morning

Not much from morning just charged after the untouched 

Really nice in trees below Bivouac 

afternoon

166EB862-8B39-4CC9-8558-E0F4CF537BE6.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Love 1